Sunday, April 13, 2014

He's Arrived!

I'll have to make this short and sweet since I only have a few spare minutes and this is LONG overdue.

Christian has arrived! He was born on February 26th (8 days early) and came in weighing 7 lbs. 5 oz.. Already I can see a difference in his personality versus J's personality, but it'll be interesting to see how he develops.

On the whole, things have been going well. We had a bit of a rough start with weight gain, but he seems to have caught up. Breastfeeding is going well, although, he's been nursing every 2-2.5 hrs which means I've gotten NO sleep. It's been brutal and I can't recall if it was this bad with J.

The biggest change so far has probably been for Doc who has had the bulk of the responsibility for J thrust upon him (literally, thrust). It's been a shocker for him since he's basically become J's primary caregiver since I tied at the nipple to C.

Ah, but I will write more again later. I just wanted to give an update before C turned 1.

6 comments:

sienna said...

Congrats momma. Can't wait to see pics. We had so many eating issues with z. I fed her every 2-2.5 hours for a long long time bc of the issues. Thought I would seriously die from the lack of sleep. Hang in there. Xoxoxoxo.

Jen said...

Congrats!!

Frankie Bee said...

Congratulations on Baby Boy #2! This is a real eye opener for my husband too! And Winn just entered the terrible two's so it is so hard! Let's hope this gets easier for all of us soon.

S said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't checked in on you in quite some time! Congratulations!!!

roshni-mishra said...

I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed the words is very beautiful, like this You seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Low Price girl gurugram
cheap Girls In Gurugram
Modal Girls in Baga Beach
Hostel girl gurugram
Gurugram vip girl
Gurugram party girls
newly married Girls Bhiwadi
models In Gurgaon
slim Girls Gurugram