Welcome ICLWers! I can't believe it's already been a month and we're back again. I just want to thank you visiting my humble blog.
To help you get to know me a bit better and for a quick introduction, I've listed a few interesting facts about myself below. Good luck to each and every one of you, wherever you are in your journey!
- I'm starting IVF #2 because IVF #1 was unsuccessful. I have a different doctor this time around so I'm hoping for better results.
- Doc (my better half) and I love to travel. We're leaving for Puerto Rico on Tuesday. So far, we've been to: France, Italy, England, Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Mongolia, China, Korea, Indonesia, Russia, Malaysia, India, Japan, South Africa, Mauritius, Reunion, Tanzania, Mozambique, Barbados, Dominica, Canada, Mexico and a slew of U.S. states.
- I'm growing my own vegetables for the first time and have planted some herbs and zucchini (I read that zucchinis are the easiest veggies and good for first time growers)
- I live in the SF Bay Area and I love it. I was born in NY, but was raised in the Bay Area from about 1 until I went off to college. I went to college in NY and spent some time in LA, but San Francisco is where my heart is (please don't call it Frisco).
- I work for the Department of Energy as a Compensation Consultant. I used to work for a large HR consulting firm where I worked as an Executive Compensation Consultant, but it got a bit too stressful. Working with Boards of Directors and Execs in determining their comp can be very, very demanding (talk about prima donnas). So, I decided to take a break and work for the government.
- And lastly, I love peanut butter. YUM!
Thanks for stopping by!
My sons are 6!
2 months ago