Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Signed, Sealed and Delivered

Relief...CC.RM got our blood work and all is ok in the world. We finally got it right and just in time for the results to be in for our call with Dr. S tomorrow.

Now, all I have to deal with is Doc and his complaining about why CC.RM has to do all the testing at their labs. Just for his own personal validation, Doc ordered the same tests through the Big K lab, so we'll see how they compare to CC.RM's results. If they're similar, I'll never hear the end of it...

As for other things going on in my life, I've got a brunch date with my girlfriends this Sunday which I'm dreading because I haven't seen one of them since her wedding in July and I have a strong hunch that she might announce her pregnancy. Then I've got to put on my happy face while I try to hide behind my pancakes and hash browns.

On the happy side, my cold is finally getting better. After four long weeks, I can say that I am no longer hacking up a lung! Got to find the small joys in life if you're going to get through the day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness the bloods were able to be done in time! The brunch with friends sounds like a nightmare; too bad your cold abating means you don't have a reason to cancel. But maybe tell them at the beginning how sick you've been - and if the news or conversation get too much start hacking and use that as a reason to absent yourself from the table to get your composure? Anyway, concentrating on the good, you'll be cycling soon.

Anonymous said...

So glad the blood stuff is all sorted out. What a headache. Glad your feeling better, I need my cold to go away. I hope everything goes ok with your friend.

Geochick said...

Eh, I hate those situations. They're a little better now but still suck in their own fun way. Use your cold as an excuse!

Anonymous said...

congrats on getting the b/w in order! i know that must be a relief!

i hope brunch this week isn't painful. can you start with champagne so hopefully if there is an announcement you'll be numbed a bit by then?

glad you're feeling better! this is gonna be your turn!!