We got the digits! 508! We made it over hurdle #2. My progesterone level at my last test was 59.2 and my estadiol was 454, so I'm good there, too.
CC.RM doesn't do anymore tests if your second beta is good, so we're now just waiting for the ultrasound which will be two weeks from today.
We haven't told anyone except for my mother and sister and Doc's older bro. For the time being or at least until the end of the first tri, I think we're going to keep it that way. We're being very, very cautiously optimistic. What is that they say...hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.
Do genes matter?
5 days ago