That seems to be my motto for this cycle. It's been 12 days and I'm still stimming. My estradiol levels have been consistently rising between 250-300 per day and approximately 1-2mm of follicle growth. I currently have 8 mature follicles and possible 2-3 additional small, probably immature follicles.
So, now what? Dr. Sur has me stimming for another couple of days with trigger on Friday, barring any unusual numbers. That means retrieval will be Sunday, a whole 4 days later than what we had originally anticipated.
We discussed our transfer options with Dr. Sur today and basically came to the decision that we would do CCS if we had more than 3 mature eggs and we will push to blastocyst regardless of how many mature eggs we get.
I'm so scared to hope for anything at this point. With our last two IVFs resulting in identical outcomes, I don't know what to think. Our numbers don't differ that much from our last cycle in terms of follicles and E2 levels, so I'm just hoping that the combination of longer stimming and lupron/HCG trigger will work some kind of miracle because God knows that's what I need right now.
Right: 22, 19, 18, 18, 18, 8
Left: 18, 17, 15, 8, 7
Do genes matter?
1 week ago