Friday, January 21, 2011

Trigger!

I'm finally triggering tonight! After 14 long days of stims, my follies are ready to be harvested and I'll be going in for retrieval on Sunday.

As of  yesterday's bloodwork, my estradiol was 2, 300 and at today's ultrasound, my stats were:

Right: 24, 23, 21, 21, 19, 12, 11
Left: 21, 20, 19, 11, 11, 10

So it looks like I'll get 9 mature follies with a few additional immature which I hope they can mature in their labs. Wish me luck for Sunday!!

Updated: Holy! My estradiol is 3,011! No wonder my ovaries feel like their about to explode. Poor, poor ovaries...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for triggering! Congrats and good luck! Sounds like you have some great follies!

Jem said...

Do your thing , follies!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good Luck!

sienna said...

good luck tomorrow babes! its my birthday, so i will make a very special wish for you :o)

KDN said...

It was great to meet you the other night... I triggered tonight, so I'm a day behind - I'll be checking for your report tomorrow!