Thursday, February 4, 2010

8DPIUI

Ok, I'm 8DPiui. I told myself this time I'd chill out. Not analyze every little symptom and just try to focus on other things. Yeah, right...not happening.

So, for others on this same journey, here are my symptoms so far:

- HOT! I am freakin' hot. Not hot as in, I'm too sexy for this blog, but hot as in, get me a fan and turn down the heat! Usually, I'm the exact opposite, but these past few days, my internal thermostat seems to be acting a bit haywire.
- Holy Pimples, Batman! I feel like I'm 13 again.
- Constipation...this, I tell you, has to be the worst. As Doc likes to say to his patients, "Nothing more underrated than a good bowel movement." And, I haven't had one of those in awhile.
- I feel like I'm retaining the Pacific Ocean. I think this might go hand-in-hand with the symptom above. It's pretty miserable.
- And lastly, nipples on fire.

There they are. Same as last month, but yet, I can't help but think...maybe, just maybe.

0 comments: