Since there seems to be more traffic to my blog from all my fellow ICLWers, I thought it might be interesting to put a few random facts about me.
1. I love peanut butter. I could put it on almost anything. I think that G.W. Carver was the most brilliant man to ever live.
2. Doc and I traveled to Mongolia for vacation and I have never recovered from the culinary experience. The end result, I haven't been able to eat lamb for the past two years.
3. I love zombie movies -- all types. The cheesier, the better.
4. My dream job: Professional Snowboarder. My real job: Government Grunt
5. I hate humidity. Thank goodness I live in California.
6. I grind my teeth when I sleep. So much so, that I ground through the wires of my retainer. Now I have a thick plastic nightguard, but I think that's getting worn down, too.
7. Next place that I'd like to visit...Either Hokkaido, Japan or Chile to go snowboarding!
8. I'm a book snob, but I read all the Twilight books. It was a guilty pleasure. I never read them in public and hid them whenever we had people over.
9. I have the worst memory ever. Doc's other job is to constantly remind me of things. I'm frightened to think what will happen when I'm 80.
10. I have a very short attention span, so I'm actually shocked that I've been able to stick with this blog. Sometimes, you surprise even yourself!
My sons are 6!
5 months ago