Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting for Day 1




Like I said before, life these days sometimes feels like a broken record. Here I am waiting for Day 1...again.

I've tested and got the usual answer: BFN. So, now I'm just waiting for the inevitable to arrive. I stopped the prometrium yesterday, so it's just a matter of days before my old friend shows up to remind me that I have, yet again, failed.

But, look on the bright side! I get to start a whole new cycle with new drugs to introduce to my body. Say hello to the needles and the gonadatropins! I'm already familiar with femara, so we're old friends. Hooray!

My RE has assured me that the injections/femara combo will make my uterine lining nice and fluffy and that the odds are better with the new drugs. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best. Last month I was a holy terror on the femara. Let me just tell you...if you were the Indian woman that sat next to me to watch "Up in the Air," you're very fortunate not have gotten whacked in the face with my purse. Why you ask? Oh, just because she happened to pick the seat right next to me when the rest of the movie theater was available. And, combine that with taking femara. Enough said.

Anyway, so that's it. I'm just waiting now. That's the story of my life.

0 comments: