Tuesday, January 12, 2010

More Fun Than a Barrel of Monkeys

I just spent 30 minutes on the phone with my supplemental insurance trying to figure out how to get a reimbursement on my acupuncture treatments. We're fortunate enough to have our insurance supplement the acupuncture by 80%, however, we need to give them all the correct paperwork precisely the way they want it. I've never done this before so I'm sort of learning as I go along.

In other avenues of my life, I seem to be having a touch of insomnia. I can't fall asleep. I toss, turn, shift, fidget and spend over an hour trying to catch that ever elusive REM. It probably has to do with stress, but I don't feel stressed. I guess sooner or later I'll get so tired that I'll eventually just pass out and fall asleep. At least, that's what I'm hoping for.

As for the on-going saga of the femara cycle versus the injections cycle. I got an email back from the RE and she said since I have already agreed to the femara for this cycle, to just go ahead with the femara and do the injections next cycle. Well, I didn't agree to the femara cycle. I was forced into it because there were no other alternatives provided and I either had to choose femara or choose nothing. And to top it off, she didn't tell me if I would have to take the injections training which has a 2 month waiting list.

Maybe this is what is causing the insomnia...

0 comments: