Friday, January 22, 2010

IComLeavWe - Exciting!

It's IComLeavWe Week! Welcome and thanks for perusing my blog! I got my first comments yesterday and I'm so excited. I didn't think that anyone would actually take the time and read my boring dribble. Yet, there's the proof -- in writing!

This is a happy moment in the midst of my morning frustration. Not to rain on the parade, but I'm having technical issues. My computer hard drive crashed earlier this week (the blue screen of death). Luckily, nothing too important had been on that computer, HOWEVER, restoring it has been a test in patience.

De.ll has been the bane of my existence for the past 2 days. I cannot get the freakin' drivers downloaded off their website. Their site is so slow that it continuously times out. The drivers are right there on their site for downloading, right within my grasp, and yet when I download they slip right though my fingers...down the time-out black hole. ARGH!!!

So, I sit here in front of my work computer, doing what I do best and acting like I'm doing some real work when in actuality I'm just procrastinating. Luckily, it's Friday and I'm taking off early to go to my neverending cycle of ultrasound appointments.

Today I get to find out if my follies have decided to take it up a notch and show some growth. I'm not getting my hopes up, though, because I haven't felt much activity going on. It's been pretty quiet down there in my lady regions.

Oh and lest I forget the other good news that I found out this week. Seems that me being of the asian persuasion, does not bode well for my chance at IVF...Check out this BS.

7 comments:

daega99 said...

Hi!

ICLW is pretty cool!

Hope all goes well!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

Hi there,

I agree with daega99, ICLW is pretty cool.

I look forward to following your journey :)

junebug said...

I always get so excited when I get visitors from ICLW. :0)
On that study don't let it worry your too much. I have a deep weariness of studies until I know all the details. Data can just be interpreted/spun in so many ways.
ICLW

Christina said...

Uuuugh for computer issues! Hope you get it figured out quickly!!

Christina
http://subfertilefrugalista.blogspot.com

iclw

My Vegas said...

I, too, am in the midst of TCM. I will be following your blog closely.

Cheers.

ICLW

AnxiousMummyto3 said...

Hey there!
I'm hoping that your follies are extra fantastic this month. I thought I'd stop by as I'm just about to start IUI as well! Hopefully the acupuncture and everything will all come together and you'll finally get there!!
Happy ICLW! :)

Dana said...

Hello from Texas :) Good luck on your IUI ignore that article girl! You are YOU not a freaking percentage!